The CPSU arranged for a group of disabled young people to meet with GB Wheelchair Basketball player Ade Adepitan to talk about challenges they've faced when trying to get involved in sport activities.
This video of the event offers advice to sports organisations on how to break down barriers and make it easier for disabled young people to get involved in sport.
- Advice on safeguarding deaf and disabled children in sport
- Disability discrimination
- Safeguarding deaf and disabled children in sport - Anna's story
- download the English Federation of Disability Sport's Access for all: EFDS inclusive communications guide
- view the recording and presentation from our webinar, Safeguarding disabled children
- find out what else you can do to include and safeguard deaf and disabled children and young people in your organisation