NSPCC How safe are our children?: Growing up online is their sixth ‘How Safe’ conference which this year returns to the QEII Centre in Westminster.
At this year’s event, they'll be equipping delegates with solutions to keep children safe in a world where the boundaries between the online world and ‘real life’ are becoming increasingly blurred.
Date: 20 - 21 June 2018
Cost: £219 before 11 March, £269 thereafter
Booking: buy tickets on the NSPCC event page for the conference
Sector leaders and innovators will be sharing their insight and expertise on topics including:
- children’s rights in a digital age
- what next to make social networks safer for children?
- innovative uses of digital in children’s services
- removal of youth produced sexual imagery
- technology assisted harmful sexual behaviour
Delegates will have opportunities to network with 500+ professionals from a range of sectors, and will receive an exclusive briefing on the How safe are our children? 2018 report.