We look at the changing nature of the online world, and the risks young people are encountering, in this March 2016 webinar.
The webinar includes:
- what you can do in your role to help keep young people safe
- best practice through commonplace scenarios
- how you can use the online world in the work you do, while keeping yourself safe and maintaining professional boundaries
- recording of the live webinar
- webinar presentation (PDF)
- webinar Q&As (PDF)
- common online safeguarding scenarios (PDF) – provides additional information and best-practice examples from this section of the webinar (25 minutes into the recording)
Note: If you didn't attend the live webinar, you'll need to register your name and email to view the recording. This is free and takes only a few seconds.