This NSPCC course will give you the skills and techniques to protect children and young people through safer recruitment.
The NSPCC provide a range of online e-learning courses and face-to-face courses to help your organisation safely recruit staff and volunteers into roles working with children and young people. These courses are suitable for a range of sectors and offer flexible options to suit a variety of learning styles and needs.
Date: 28 March 2018
Cost: £225 per person
Booking: please see, the NSPCC training page
Each course covers:
- preparing to recruit
- selecting the right people to interview
- carrying out thorough background checks and assessing risk
- remaining vigilant throughout the recruitment process
- responding to inappropriate behaviour and unsafe practices
- developing robust policies and procedures for your organisation.
All NSPCC safer recruitment courses have been developed in line with the Department for Education’s statutory guidance for England ‘Working together to safeguard children'. children safe in education’.