There are so many ways to get involved in Parents in Sport Week (PISW) – be creative, have fun and most importantly, get parents involved.
5 ways to get involved
With PISW 2018 just around the corner, here are some suggestions of how you can get involved:
- hold a special parents event – this could be anything from a social event to a parents training session. We’ve even created a downloadable invitation for you to use.
- download and share our flyers which include top tips on how to involve parents at your club
- take a look at the wealth of information on our parents in sport resource page, including an email signature you can use and a template presentation on promoting positive parental involvement in your club
- tell us what you’re up to on Twitter - share your PISW stories. Make sure you include the hashtags #involvingparents and #ParentsinSportWeek2018
- watch and share our positive sports parents videos for important messages about the benefits of parental involvement in sport