This resource, developed by Sport Resolutions, is for those who have experience or training in managing safeguarding concerns within their sporting context.
The content of the guide includes:
- fundamentals of an investigation
- legal framework of an investigation
- conducting the investigation
- report writing
- preparing for a safeguarding or appeal panel
- self-care guidance for investigators
The guide also features a series of templates.
The guide and templates are available on the Sport Resolutions website: