The CPSU arranged for a group of disabled young people to meet with GB Wheelchair Basketball player Ade Adepitan to talk about challenges they've faced when trying to get involved in sport activities.
This video of the event offers advice to sports organisations on how to break down barriers and make it easier for disabled young people to get involved in sport.
- Advice on safeguarding deaf and disabled children in sport
- Safeguarding deaf and disabled children in sport - Anna's story
- download Activity Alliance's Access for all: inclusive communications guide from their resource library
- view the recording and presentation from our webinar, Safeguarding disabled children
- find out what else you can do to include and safeguard deaf and disabled children and young people in your organisation