The NSPCC's annual conference, 'How safe are our children?', will focus this year on the theme of 'growing up online'.
Date and time: 25 - 26 June 2019
Cost: from £189
How to book: please see NSPCC's How Safe are our children conference booking page
Over the 2-day conference delegates will:
- learn practical solutions, ideas and tools to respond to digital issues, as well as being informed about the latest technology
- gain knowledge and confidence, through keynote presentations, debates and interactive workshops
- hear from sector leaders, who will provide their perspective on online child protection trends
- listen to children and young people, to hear how they use technology and what they need from adults and professionals to use the internet and social media safely
- get the opportunity to network and extend support systems with other professionals from various sectors
To see the conferences keynote speakers, panels and workshop, download the conference agenda (PDF).