This one day face-to-face training course is for managers and supervisors. This course will provide delegates with a better understanding of their role and responsibilities when managing allegations of abuse against staff and volunteers.
Date: 29 January 2020
Price: £225 per person
Booking: please visit the NSPCC Learning website to book your place
The training will:
- understand what an allegation is and how allegations might arise
- identify national and local guidance in relation to managing allegations of abuse
- understand your role and responsibilities in effectively managing allegations
- recognise personal values and how these can have an impact
- provide appropriate support to all those involved
Who is this course for?
The course is an advanced course, for those who have already completed an introductory child protection training, for further information visit our introductory safeguarding training guidance.
This course is for managers and supervisors in voluntary, independent and statutory organisations who are responsible for managing staff and/or volunteers that work closely with children and young people.