Safeguarding in your workplace and community – Working together to protect the vulnerable
This conference, hosted by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), aims to shine a light on the challenges and dilemmas of protecting children and vulnerable people in the workplace and voluntary sector. Liza Ware, CPSU Senior Consultant, and the Ann Craft Trust will be running the safeguarding in sport workshop on good practice and how to apply it.
Date: 12 March 2020
Location: Titanic Hotel, Liverpool
Cost: £195 delegate fee; £145 reduced fee for registered charities and not for profit organisations (excl VAT)
How to book: Please see the DBS Conference booking page
- Safe and fair recruitment
- Work through the maze of eligibility, regulate activity and DBS referrals
- Safeguarding in sport - good practice and how to apply it
- Safeguarding in care settings - good practice and how to apply it
- Safeguarding in Education - a focus on safeguarding
This conference is hosted by the Disclosure and Barring Service.