Safeguarding childhood together
At this year’s two-day conference, you’ll hear about the latest in safeguarding and child protection to help you support young people at every stage of childhood from early years, right through to adolescence. Key areas of focus include child and adolescent mental health, online safety and preventing abuse in families facing additional pressures.
Every child has the right to grow up safely. Together we can make that happen and create safer environments.
Date: 25-26 June 2020
Price: (until 31 March) £269 both days, £219 first day only; (from 1 April) £319/£269
Booking: please visit the NSPCC Learning website to book your place
The conference will be bringing together delegates from a wide range of sectors in one central location. You’ll have a chance to meet leaders and innovators from various professions, including academic professionals, government officials and front-line practitioners.
Conference speakers include:
- Isabelle Trowler, England’s Chief Social Worker for Children and Families
- Marian Brandon, Professor of Social Work and Director of the Centre for Research on Children and Families at the University of East Anglia
- Lianna McDonald, Executive Director at Canadian Centre for Child Protection
- Clarissa Smith, Professor of Sexual Cultures at the University of Sunderland
- Dez Holmes, Director of Research in Practice and Research in Practice for Adults
For further information or to book your place visit the NSPCC Learning website.