This one-day virtual training course has been designed by specialists in safeguarding in sport to help organisations to deliver safer sports events.
Date: 17 April 2024, 9.30am - 4.30pm
Location: Zoom session, delivered by expert trainers
Price: £225 per person
Booking: visit NSPCC Learning to view other dates and to book your place
The training will help participants to:
- understand the principles of planning and delivering a safer sports event
- learn the key aspects of safeguarding and child protection
- assign event safeguarding child protection roles and responsibilities
- be aware of activities that may present additional challenges and risks
- recognise and respond to safeguarding concerns
Who is this course for?
This course is now available on NSPCC Learning to anyone with safeguarding responsibilities at sports events. It is suitable for people from education establishments, leisure facilities, community groups, charities, sports clubs and other activity organisers.
More learning options
Choose how you want to learn:
- safer sports events elearning
- group bookings for in-person training on location are available on request