Helping athletes acheive better mental health and improved performance, the Education and Training Network (ETN) are delighted to offer the Second National Conference: The Mental Health of Athletes.
This conference is aimed at those with responsibility for the mental health of athletes, for example: Sports medicine specialists, Performance directors, Team managers, Coaching staff, Clinicial psychologists, Sports psychologist, Psychiatrists, Clinical and sporting academics, Athletes.
This year's programme topics include:
- mental health challenges in elite sport: Are athletes a special case?
- sports injuries and their impact on mental health
- eating Disorders and sport - a medical, perspective an athletes perspective and new research
- keynote Feature: Olympic gold medallist, Etienne Stott MBE, interviewed by Professor Steve Peters
- a coach's insight into well-being and mental health
- protecting athletes from harassment and abuse