Volunteering at the CPSU
We are looking for volunteers to help us keep children safe in sport.
We need enthusiastic volunteers to attend selected local events to share information about safeguarding in sport.
You will be helping us to support the sport and physical activity sector to create a caring culture where children and young people feel safe and able to thrive.
About the role
What you’ll do:
- talk with people at selected events including parents, organisers, participants and other volunteers
- raise awareness of safeguarding in sport
- signpost to our safeguarding in sport resources
- share a survey to help us understand what is needed
- complete an event feedback form
- promote the wider work of CPSU and the NSPCC.
What you'll get:
- virtual training about safeguarding in sport
- support, advice and resources from the CPSU
- to meet like-minded people
- access to learning and development opportunities and a boost to your CV, with references provided by the NSPCC.