This briefing on Recognising and responding to harmful sexual behaviour displayed by young people in sport outlines what is normal sexualised behaviour and how to recognise and respond to concerning behaviour.
Author: NSPCC Child Protection in Sport Unit (CPSU)
- defining harmful sexual behaviour (HSB)
- why is HSB a concern?
- why do some children sexually harm others?
- a continuum of behaviours
- how to respond to concerns about harmful sexual behaviour in sports settings
- further information and support