This guidance on responding to reports of non-recent abuse in sport (PDF) raises awareness around non-recent abuse and why it's important that it's reported and responded to by sports organisations.
Sports organisations can also use this guidance to create an organisational policy around reporting and responding to non-recent abuse reports.
Author: NSPCC Child Protection in Sport Unit
- what is non-recent abuse?
- the importance of addressing non-recent abuse allegations
- reporting non-recent abuse
- Child abuse in a sports setting – non-recent abuse
- Deal with a concern – find out more about reporting abuse in sport and who can help
- Learning from the Sheldon Report into abuse in football – what next?