This guidance on responding to reports of non-recent abuse in sport (PDF) raises awareness around non-recent abuse and why it's important it's reported and responded to by sports organisations.
Sports organisations can also use this guidance to create an organisational policy around reporting and responding to non-recent abuse reports.
- why it's important for sports organisations to be aware
- what is non-recent abuse?
- why having a policy on non-recent abuse is important
- putting reporting procedures in place
- Case management tool
- CPSU safeguarding reporting procedures flowchart
- Reporting safeguarding concerns at sporting events flowcharts
Take a look at our deal with a concern page to find out more about reporting abuse in sport and who can help.