In this podcast, we explore how sports organisations can keep children and young people safe whilst participating in virtual sport and physical activity.
Liza Ware, CPSU Senior Consultant, is joined by NSPCC colleagues Laura Randall and Helen Westerman, to discuss the new challenges being faced by sports during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and the risks posed in a virtual setting.
Can’t see the player? You can also listen to this podcast on our Audioboom channel.
Liza Ware – CPSU Senior Consultant
Laura Randall – NSPCC Head of Strategy (online safety lead)
Helen Westerman – NSPCC Service Head for Local Campaigns (NSPCC/O2 online safety lead)
- NSPCC's online safety pages – information on talking to children about staying safe online
- Taking 'online' out of online safety – NSPCC Learning blog
- Online safety training course – NSPCC Learning
- Keeping children safe online - NSPCC advice, tools and resources
- Thinkuknow's home activity packs – to help parents learn about online safety at home with their children