With our podcasts, we aim to bring the latest safeguarding in sport best practice to sports organisations, clubs, coaches, volunteers and sports parents.
Listen to our latest podcast
In this podcast, we discuss how your organisation can ensure your sports event stays safe for all children and young people.
Safeguarding at sports events
In our Resource Library, you'll find information and (where available) transcripts from previous CPSU podcasts:
- Ep 6 – Safeguarding at sports events
- Ep 5 – DBS checks in sport – your questions answered
- Ep 4 – DBS checks in sport – the basics
- Ep 3 – The basics of safeguarding
- Ep 2 – Parenting young people in competitive sport
- Ep 1 – Parents' grass-roots involvement in sport
You can also listen to these on our Audioboom channel.