With our podcasts, we aim to bring the latest safeguarding in sport best practice to sports organisations, clubs, coaches, volunteers and sports parents.
Listen to our latest podcast
In this podcast, we explore how sports organisations can keep children and young people safe whilst participating in virtual sport and physical activity.
Online safety for sport
In our Resource Library, you'll find information and (where available) transcripts from previous CPSU podcasts:
- Ep 7 – Online safety for sport
- Ep 6 – Safeguarding at sports events
- Ep 5 – DBS checks in sport – your questions answered
- Ep 4 – DBS checks in sport – the basics
- Ep 3 – The basics of safeguarding
- Ep 2 – Parenting young people in competitive sport
- Ep 1 – Parents' grass-roots involvement in sport
You can also listen to these on our Audioboom channel.