With our podcasts, we aim to bring the latest safeguarding in sport best practice to sports organisations, clubs, coaches, volunteers and sports parents.
Listen to our latest podcast
In this episode, we talk to staff at different levels from across the LTA, to find out how they implemented change on a large scale to improve their safeguarding practice.
In our Resource Library, you'll find information and (where available) transcripts from previous CPSU podcasts:
- Ep 8 – Learning from lived experience of childhood sexual abuse
- Ep 7 – Online safety for sport
- Ep 6 – Safeguarding at sports events
- Ep 5 – DBS checks in sport – your questions answered
- Ep 4 – DBS checks in sport – the basics
- Ep 3 – The basics of safeguarding
- Ep 2 – Parenting young people in competitive sport
- Ep 1 – Parents' grass-roots involvement in sport
You can also listen to these on our Audioboom channel.