With our podcasts, we aim to bring the latest safeguarding in sport best practice to sports organisations, clubs, coaches, volunteers and sports parents.
Listen to our latest podcast
This is part two of our DBS checks in sport podcast series. In this podcast, we ask Linda and Helen from the Disclosure and Barring Service the questions we received from our sport audience.
DBS checks in sport – your questions answered
In our Resource Library, you'll find information and (where available) transcripts from previous CPSU podcasts:
- Ep 5 – DBS checks in sport – your questions answered
- Ep 4 – DBS checks in sport – the basics
- Ep 3 – The basics of safeguarding
- Ep 2 – Parenting young people in competitive sport
- Ep 1 – Parents' grass-roots involvement in sport
You can also listen to these on our Audioboom channel.