In our webinars, we aim to discuss the latest advice, guidance and best practice examples of safeguarding within sport.
Listen to our latest webinar
In this webinar, Di Murray, Training and development consultant at the CPSU, discusses loneliness and mental health within sport.
She explores how loneliness can be both a sign and symptom of mental ill health in children and young people, and what sports clubs and organisations can do to help tackle loneliness.
In our Resource Library, you'll find recordings of webinars, presentation slides, notes and other resources from previous CPSU webinars:
- Racism and safeguarding in sport (May 2021)
- Understanding sexual offending and the grooming and entrapment process (May 2020)
- The basics of safeguarding for Club Welfare Officers (March 2020)
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) and why this matters in sport (January 2020)
- Safeguarding LGBTQ+ young people in sport (June 2018)
- DBS and referral processes in sports (Apr 2018)
- Listening to the voices of young people in sports organisations (Dec 2017)
- Young people in positions of trust in sport (May 2017)
- Eating disorders and disordered eating in sport (Dec 2015)