Upcoming webinars in 2017
Sign up now for any (or all) of our free webinars.
This webinar will look at radicalisation and the appeal of extreme ideals amongst young people and how professionals in the sport sector can respond to any concerns.
We'll look at the pivotal role parents play within the lives of young athletes and how demanding and challenging parenting young athletes can sometimes be.
We'll look at the ways all organisations can empower both adults and children to speak out about bullying and challenge unwanted behaviour when they see it.
We'll explore the ways that National Governing Bodies (NGBs) can include and promote the views of young people throughout their work, from club to national level.
CSPs and the voices of young people
7 Dec 2017
We will consider the rationale for promoting young people’s voices, the challenges County Sports Partnerships (CSPs) may face, and look at some practical ways in which CSPs have developed effective solutions.
Here, you'll find recordings of webinars, presentation slides, notes and other resources from previous CPSU webinars:
- Young people in positions of trust in sport (May 2017)
- Harmful sexual behaviour in sport (March 2017)
- Promoting positive parenting in sport (Oct 2016)
- Managing the emotional impact of safeguarding (May 2016)
- Keeping children safe online (Mar 2016)
- Safeguarding disabled children (Jan 2016)
- Eating disorders and disordered eating in sport (Dec 2015)
- Make a noise about bullying in sport (Nov 2015)
- Introducing revised Sports Safeguarding Standards (Sept 2015)
- Safeguarding childen in martial arts activities (July 2015)
- Understanding grooming for abuse (May 2015)
- Safeguarding LGBT young people (Feb 2015)
- Keeping children and young people safer online (Jan 2015)
- Impact assessments - how to start assessing the effectiveness of your organisation's safeguarding practices (Nov 2014)
- Empowering sport to tackle bullying (Nov 2014)
- Why, when, what and with whom? Sharing information in child protection cases (July 2014)